Skip to Content

Locked out of my phone

I got a Lg G Vista 2, set it up with my email and everything before I got my SIM card. As usual I put in a 4 pin password.

Locked out of my phone

Posted on 2018-04-26 04:23:13 edited May 2018 Unlocked Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I got a Lg G Vista 2, set it up with my email and everything before I got my SIM card. As usual I put in a 4 pin password. After plugging my phone into a charger, I set it down on its screen onto a cloth on my table but then something happened. I don't know how, but now I am locked out of my LG G Vista 2. Instead of the normal pin to unlock, it shows a white screen asking to type in the password and I only have 30 tries. No matter how many times I type in my password, the number never goes below 29/30. I've even factory reset my phone but the white lock screen is still there.

4 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Locked out of my phone

dkmccarthdkmccarth Member
    Posted on 2018-05-06 03:07:00 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I really need help with this...
  • Reply Title Icon

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-07 21:07:36 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    @dkmccarth Goo day,

What type of code is the phone asking for?

If its a code regarding your sim card, such as PUK code or PIN2 code, you may need to contact your carrier.
    dkmccarth
  • Reply Title Icon

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-09-10 15:18:18 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi @dkmccarth

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your device. If you are still having these issues, I'd be more than willing to help. LG has an article for just such an issue. https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000027-1406824097214-others. If this does not solve your issue, I recommend you try contacting your carrier, or LG Customer Support directly for more options.

Thanks,

-Ahmed
  • Reply Title Icon

mhelalexmhelalex Member
    Posted on 2018-10-26 05:07:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    i forgot my knock code i almost try everything and im tired of it pls helpme open my phone?