Skip to Content

HDMI ports

I purchased a Model UJ6300-UA on Black Friday last fall, installed it and have been using it since.

HDMI ports

Posted on 2018-05-03 18:35:44 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I purchased a Model UJ6300-UA on Black Friday last fall, installed it and have been using it since. Recently I acquired a new Blu-ray player and because I already had devices connected to the 2 HDMI ports on the TV, I tried unsuccessfully to connect it to the TV through the wired network. Since that didn't work, I disconnected my Chromecast device from HDMI2 and connect the player on that port. That works, but I REALLY would like to be able to reconnect the Chromecast. In exploring the possibilities, I noted that when I go into Settings and pull up the List Inputs page I am shown HDMI1, HDMI2 & HDMI3. So my first question is - is there a third HDMI port on this model that is located somewhere other than near the first two ports? If not, why does the list show a phantom port? Second question is - if there really are only two ports, does anyone have suggestions for how to utilize more than two devices on two HDMI ports?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: HDMI ports

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-07 21:22:56 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @HChelette, Good day,

From the model spec it shows 3 HDMI ports, it should be next to the other, perhaps its show vertically down instead of sideways like the main 2. In the case you need more HDMI port you can always purchase a HDMI input selector.