Skip to Content

Innovative Ideas for future mobile phones and Updates

In my opinion LG always Tops when comes to innovation (eg That AWESOME Dual screen) but would definitely like to see other innovation coming to LG future phones.

Innovative Ideas for future mobile phones and Updates

Posted on 2020-01-12 16:42:51 edited January 12 Mobile Vote Up0Vote Down
In my opinion LG always Tops when comes to innovation (eg That AWESOME Dual screen) but would definitely like to see other innovation coming to LG future phones. At CES, Oneplus brought a Leather back phone called the Concept One which reminds me of LG G4 that I truly LOVED but, definitely like to see LG bring back Leather to future with tons of different leather colors to the Flagships. I was think if LG come up with a half leather, half glass. The leather meets the glass in a WAVE like up and down pattern or vanish Mahogany or Purple heart wood with Leather and glass keeping that Water IP rating giving it BEAUTIFUL COSMETIC look. That Technology be lens disappear and appear when the app open will be pretty cool hiding those 4 to 5 or 6 cameras being the EXTRA black glass.  Ideas or Leather under glass, leather and glass Classes wood finish and glass or classes wood fish and leather is something different.
 * The illuminated LG and V or G LOGO to what ever color ( EG.Razor Phone) will be Really Cool.
 - Camera updates/features
* Few updates if not added yet, in the manual mode, focus peaking should still be active before and in the moment of recording. I sometimes want to continue using focus peaking in manual Video mode but when I start recording, it no longer active so adding it is a plus. 
* Add 25,50 and 120 fps Frame rate( pall broadcast) and a bring all frame rate to UHD 4k Resolution.
*Bring back Cine mode.
  - Previous thoughts
 * 5000 MAH or more battery size, more camera lens/improvements for zoom further, get extra close, wide shots....., more custom features fire theme, keyboard and app shapes...., bigger screen 6.8 or 6.9 inch display, keep Quad Dac, bring back IR blaster, cool to see rear volume rocker return. My previous post may say much more and will be posting more ideas in the future.

I really like to see LG continue innovating with TECH for the Mobile division as they DOMINATE CES 2020. (#Crown) :smiley:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Innovative Ideas for future mobile phones and Updates

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2020-01-17 22:23:29 Vote Up5Vote Down
    GrimreAperx11, thanks. I will submit these suggestions for product improvement.
    Xxxaus10xxx

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!