Skip to Content

LG Simple Editor will not run

After installation, the program will start and prompt for a password change from the initial 000000 password.  I have tried every possible password that is 8-20 characters and a combination of upper, lower characters, etc...

LG Simple Editor will not run

Posted on 2018-05-08 18:30:34 Commercial Display Vote Up0Vote Down
After installation, the program will start and prompt for a password change from the initial 000000 password.  I have tried every possible password that is 8-20 characters and a combination of upper, lower characters, etc... no matter what I select, I am not able to change the password or leave this screen.

I plan to use the display as a stand-alone, non-networked device.  I need to use the software to create a few different signs to be displayed at a trade show.  So, I was planning to export to USB and plug into the display.  I do not have the display connected to the computer where I am trying to install Simple Editor.

Any assistance is appreciated.  I have tried the software on three different laptops and one desktop PC with the same result.
Leaxno

4 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG Simple Editor will not run

LeaxnoLeaxno Member
    Posted on 2018-06-24 20:18:29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Same thing happen to me, I am not able to change the password or leave this screen.
  • Reply Title Icon

whfitzwhfitz Member
    Posted on 2019-01-22 21:56:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Anyone get the answer to this issue yet?  I just did the install and experienced the same issue.
  • Reply Title Icon

paulodkpaulodk Member
    Posted on 2019-02-13 13:29:34 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I run into the same problem. Is there any solution available?
  • Reply Title Icon

upicpbennettupicpbennett Member
    Posted on 2019-05-21 13:59:41 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Same problem here on a fresh install. Please help!

Thank you.