Skip to Content

LG M153 Fortune Cricket Phone - No Speakers Working

I recently replaced a broken LCD Screen Assembly on my LG Fortune M153, replacing with an OEM Screen Assembly with Frame - after putting everything back…

LG M153 Fortune Cricket Phone - No Speakers Working

Posted on 2018-05-10 00:37:40 AT&T Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I recently replaced a broken LCD Screen Assembly on my LG Fortune M153, replacing with an OEM Screen Assembly with Frame - after putting everything back together, the Touch Screen works great, but now I have no sound from either the Earpiece Speaker or the Back Speaker.  Microphone and both Cameras Work.  Any ideas would be of great help - If the Earpiece Speaker is bad, would that make the Back Speaker also non-functional, due to how the Circuit works?  Thank you for your Time in advance.  

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG M153 Fortune Cricket Phone - No Speakers Working

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-07 20:48:32 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @dinoseer, Good day,

both speakers would be different, however they are wired closely together. Could it be possible while adding your new screen the cable connecting the speakers came loose?

Once a phone has been tampered with we are not able to inspect it for security reasons, but you can also check if their is a phone repair place near you, or check with your carrier if they can recommend anywhere to repair the phone.