Skip to Content

Most used apps not working on smart tv

I have pandora and Hulu apps on my smart  tv that I’ve been listening to and watching but one at a time they just quit working.

Most used apps not working on smart tv

Posted on 2018-05-17 18:00:08 edited May 2018 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I have pandora and Hulu apps on my smart  tv that I’ve been listening to and watching but one at a time they just quit working. On each one of the apps I got a statement saying, “Can Not Access This Service”. I thought it might be my bandwidth but I had been using the apps just fine on the same internet before this happened. Plus I still use Netflix and it works just fine. I tried unplugging everything and plugging it all back in, but that didn’t help. My tv model is 47LM7600-UA. Thanks for any help you can give! 
Tagged:
sal

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Most used apps not working on smart tv

Posted on 2018-05-19 17:34:20 Vote Up2Vote Down
    I can't get Pandora to work on my 47LV5500 either.  I thought it used to be in MY APPS but it is no longer there nor can I see it in the LG APPS.   One website said LG dropped support for Pandora but I can't even go to www.pandora.com and use it.
    thequeenjaida
  • Reply Title Icon

salsal
    Posted on 2018-05-19 18:25:19 Vote Up2Vote Down
    Having the same problem here. Hulu rep stated they were working on it.
    thequeenjaida
  • Reply Title Icon

salsal
    Posted on 2018-05-19 20:38:27 Vote Up2Vote Down
    Hulu is no longer supported on older LG  tv's.  .....nice to find this out now after paying for hulu.
    thequeenjaida

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

thequeenjaidathequeenjaida Member
    Posted on 2018-05-19 22:37:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I still have it in my apps but I can’t access the service. LG should be ashamed of themselves! They keep adding the most useless apps I’ve ever seen and now they don’t support some of the most used apps ever! I tried to go to Hulu.com to make my Hulu work too, it didn’t work either. Funny how they seem to be controlling what I can and can’t watch even on the internet! 
  • Reply Title Icon

thequeenjaidathequeenjaida Member
    Posted on 2018-05-19 22:40:49 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Plus I bought my specific tv because it had 3D. Now that’s not even supported! Seems like they’re trying to coerce us into buying newer TV sets. But guess what...I can get Hulu and Pandora on my iPad and my iPhone! So take that LG! Lol