Skip to Content

No Signal Message displaying on TV

My tv 43uk6300 is less than a year old and now suffering from no signal from hdmi input.  I would like to get it fixed please.

No Signal Message displaying on TV

Posted on 2017-11-06 19:33:18 edited November 2017 TV/Audio/Video Vote Up0Vote Down
124»

10 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: No Signal Message displaying on TV

JsatJsat Member
    Posted on 2019-03-17 23:39:38 Vote Up0Vote Down
    My tv 43uk6300 is less than a year old and now suffering from no signal from hdmi input.  I would like to get it fixed please.
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-03-22 15:27:43 edited March 22 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    I have had my new LG Electronics 65UK6300PUE 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (2018 Model) for 3 days and this morning HDMI3 stopped working. I've plugged in all my different HDMI signals and they all work in both HDMI1 and HDMI2, but nothing works on HDMI3. It just says No Signal. This is a brand new TV so what am I supposed to do now? (and this is actually the second TV that I ordered because the first one arrived smashed to pieces)

UPDATE: I read through this thread some more and saw that several others had success disabling Quick Start+ so I tried it and it worked. This is what I did (not sure if all these steps are necessary, but these are the steps I took just the same)
    1. Disabled Quick Start+ in the General Settings menu
    2. Turned off the TV
    3. Unplugged the power cord
    4. Waited about 10 seconds
    5. Plugged the power cord back in
    6. Turned on the TV
    7. Plugged the HDMI3 back in
    Hope this helps others.
    sickofcraptech
  • Reply Title Icon

cam3coreycam3corey Member
    Posted on 2019-05-14 00:29:50 edited May 14 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have a 2018 LG UK7700 that I purchased a few months ago. The issue seems to be with my HDMI 1 input specifically. I'm about 95% sure the port has just completely quit out. I've tried plugging multiple sources in (Apple TV, Nintendo Switch, Cable Box) and no matter what I plug in, I just get the "No signal" message. All these devices work completely fine on all the other HDMI inputs, and all the HDMI cables I've been using seem to work fine. I really hope I'm just missing something obvious, but I do this kind of trouble-shooting on a day to day basis as part of my job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit: I forgot to mention the strange part, when I turn on a device, it recognizes that the device turns on and prompts me to change the input, so it knows the device is there and sending a signal, but when the input is changed, it shows the "No signal" screen.
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-06-08 17:07:47 Vote Up0Vote Down

So this very expensive oled tv is just about 14 months old.  Suddenly 4 days ago I get the "no signal received" message.  But everything is getting power.  AT&T did a remote check and say I am getting a signal.  I've reconnected everything multiple times with no luck.  This is the 2nd time we have paid lots of money for one of these hi-tech tvs which last only a year.

Bring back analog and rabbit ears!  I'm done with these modern cheaply made appliances.  Same problem with the icemaker on our expensive whirlpool fridge.  It is all a ripoff.

• Reply Title Icon

CalebQuilatesCalebQuilates Member
    Posted on 2019-06-28 05:33:56 Vote Up0Vote Down
    So I followed the directions to pair my LG SH4D 2.1 300W soundbar and subwoofer. And they're apparently paired, but the subwoofer is making no sound at all. Not even a slight vibration. The system is fairly new, got it just last year in November. Not sure if there's some sort of issue with the pairing process or my subwoofer, but something is definitely wrong.
  • Reply Title Icon

FobiloFobilo Member
    Posted on 2019-10-11 08:41:05 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Any help on my bar that will not enter pairing mode? 
  • Reply Title Icon

mrsaltmrsalt Member
    Posted on 2019-10-20 01:20:44 Vote Up0Vote Down
    We purchased an LG 4K UHD Blu-ray player to go with our 2018 65" LG E8 OLED.

Unfortunately, the new player does not work with the TV and I suspect the reason is this UHD HDMI signal pairing issue that others are describing.  When the TV first detected the Blu-ray, it said it detected UHD signal and is there was a problem to restart the external device.  This does not help.  I tried disabling quick start, again, no luck.

The 4k Blu-ray works fine on a cheap TV without UHD / 4k resolution.

I'm going to return the fancy LG Blu-ray player and get a cheap Blu-ray player for my fancy LG TV.
  • Reply Title Icon

tomo08tomo08 Member
    Posted on 2019-11-18 17:06:50 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have a similar problem. My LG 32 Inch LCD TV suddenly developed no TV signal after I plugged my PC into the HDMI slot. Simply removing this and restarting the TV or resetting to factory settings did not correct this problem. It is only with the Terrestrial TV reception. I have been told this is a common problem with this sort of TV and the factory reset does the trick.

I eventually bought a new TV and can't get a signal so it looks like its the outlet because I do get a signal when I use another make-shift antenna as a test. But why did the outlet stop working when I plugged in the PC? This happened immediately. 

There was an isolator at the outlet which apparently I didn't need, I tried removing this and connecting the lead directly, this caused no difference. The main lead to the antennae seems to be the problem.

I'm asking since the building is a block of apartments and there could be some kind of relay that was tripped by this action and I won't be able to reach it or know if its there.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Reply Title Icon

stillestille Member
    Posted on 2019-11-24 23:02:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have a problem with connecting my HD5000 satellite decoder to new LG 65SM8200:  I am receiving "No signal" message.
    Decoder (satbox)  has worked previously correctly with Samsung TV (on the same cable)
    I tried with all HDMI ports in LG TV.
    I tried with another cable HDMI.
    I connected the computer to LG TV vi HDMI cable - it works! but why not with decoder?
    I tried ith resolution settings on decoder but it did not help me.
    Have you any idea?

• Reply Title Icon

scotthscotth Member
    Posted on 2019-12-07 17:43:50 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi, i have a strange issue with our setup, at present we have a hikvison nvr 8 port, with 7 cameras all working output goes to a small computer monitor via vga and also a 40" lg tv via hdmi. Issue we have now is the club purchased a lg 75" 4k tv and when connecting the hdmi it says no signal, check cable or power. Ive changed the hdmi resolutions on the nvr from the default 1280-760 upto the 4k setting and the setting for 1080 but nothing the TV just keeps saying the message. Ive rebooted tv's / nvrs in every possible order, Ive tried different hdmi ports on tv and have plugged the cable back into the old 40" lg tv and it works? the cable is about 8m in length so it should still be in the max distance of an hdmi signal. Anyone got any ideas.

NVR Model = DS-7608NI-K2/8P HIK 8CH 4K NVR Entry level 8xPoE