Skip to Content

Apple TV Launch

Great News! Apple TV will be available on select 2019 LG WebOS TVs starting 2/3/2020. On applicable models, it can be located on the launcher bar.

Apple TV Launch

Posted on 2020-02-03 23:56:05 edited February 4 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down

Great News!

Apple TV will be available on select 2019 LG WebOS TVs starting 2/3/2020. On applicable models, it can be located on the launcher bar. If it's not visible on the launcher bar, please visit the LG Content Store to download.

Applicable Models

Your Model Not Available

The Apple TV app will launch to the remaining 2019 models starting 2/20/2020 and on certain 2018 models later in 2020.

Why is it not compatible on older models?

While LG is constantly working to update all devices to the latest technology, newer apps often require the benefit of technology not available on older devices. However,  you can still stream the Apple TV App on other compatible devices that are connected to your TV. A complete list can be found at https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/

I tried downloading the app but had issues

If you still encounter issues downloading the app you can contact Apple customer support at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209440 for support issues on Apple TV on LG smart TVs. Make sure your software is fully up to date.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Apple TV Launch

SmatlewisSmatlewis Member
    Posted on 2020-02-08 14:44:58 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have a UK6300BUB that I can't find any info about the year it was manufactured on the LG Support page, all kinds of spec info but nothing on the year.  Which leaves me to wonder will \I get offered Apple TV on my TV???  Keep in mind I purchased this TV in 2019.
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: Apple TV Launch

rashmika12rashmika12 Member
    Posted on 2020-02-20 07:21:47 Vote Up0Vote Down
    This is the LG community then why you are posting about apple?