Skip to Content

Can't Play Volume on Animoji Text

Hello,  I just purchased a used LG V40 and my friend texted me a cute little puppy dog Animoji that has a message attached with his voice from his new iPhone.  I am unable to play this and hear it.  The error message I'm receiving is, 'can't play audio.  Try again'.  My old LG phone used to play these same Animoji texts, so I've ruled out incompatibility between phones.  My volume settings are all at a high enough level.

Can't Play Volume on Animoji Text

Posted on 2020-02-07 09:53:20 LG ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello,  I just purchased a used LG V40 and my friend texted me a cute little puppy dog Animoji that has a message attached with his voice from his new iPhone.  I am unable to play this and hear it.  The error message I'm receiving is, 'can't play audio.  Try again'.  My old LG phone used to play these same Animoji texts, so I've ruled out incompatibility between phones.  My volume settings are all at a high enough level. I've Googled this and have tried several fixes, but nothing.  Any help as to what I can do to hear these cute Animojis will be very helpful and much appreciated.  No problem with any other audio issues.. Thank you all very much for the help! 

Rielle

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Can't Play Volume on Animoji Text

Posted on 2020-02-07 22:29:51 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Rielle, what is the model number to your older LG Phone?
    Rielle

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RielleRielle Member
    Posted on 2020-02-08 19:21:20 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks, but I just found out it's not compatible with Smart Talk and that's the problem.  Is LG V40 ThinQ compatible with Consumer's Cellular - GSM network?
  • Reply Title Icon

RielleRielle Member
    Posted on 2020-02-08 19:21:46 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you