Skip to Content

my photos keep moving out of order in my albums

Updated my phone (lg g8thinq) to Android verison 10 a couple of days ago now all my photos are shuffled around, some of the ones that was at the bottom are at the top, tops on the bottom middle are on both, I cant organize them by name and can only organize them by newest to oldest or vice versa And so I usually just screenshot them and then crop out the little black spaces, But the ones I that I've had next to each other now all over the place and so I screen shotted them all over again and had them all in the order I wanted and then when I went back to the albums again, they were all scrambled all over again.

my photos keep moving out of order in my albums

Posted on 2020-02-11 16:25:05 LG ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
Updated my phone (lg g8thinq) to Android verison 10 a couple of days ago now all my photos are shuffled around, some of the ones that was at the bottom are at the top, tops on the bottom middle are on both, I cant organize them by name and can only organize them by newest to oldest or vice versa And so I usually just screenshot them and then crop out the little black spaces, But the ones I that I've had next to each other now all over the place and so I screen shotted them all over again and had them all in the order I wanted and then when I went back to the albums again, they were all scrambled all over again. Haven't had this happen before the update. So I'm wondering if there's a way to Keep them in the order I had them Without having to re re-screen shoting them every time. I want them in a specific order? (Notice in the screen shots were the ones of the green and black boat are all next to each other, before screen shotting them it was blue/black boat, green boat black n silver boat....the ones that was different Angles of the same boat wasn't next to each other.  The other one is what its doing, its a albem of patrol cars I rode in while doing some intern programs with state police agencies on the East Coast when I rode with a Maryland State Police pictures of the car the road and we're in one bundle then when I did Virginia State Police pictures of the car was in the bundle together and then when I done West Virginia, they was in a bottle together now, there's West Virginia next to Virginia, Maryland next to Virginia and West Virginia. They're just all over the place. Then when I restart my phone or turn it off then back on there moved around again hop this help better explain the problem) 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: my photos keep moving out of order in my albums

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2020-02-11 16:47:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    ncis2020, is the an album you created or an album created automatically by the device? If it was created by the device, this would be normal. You would need to manually create the album and enter in the pictures if wanted in a specific order.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!