Skip to Content

Unable to reset/reconnect sound bar to subwoofer

I have a wireless sound bar model LG LAS455H that has just lost its connection to the subwoofer. No environmental changes, wifi changes or interference.

Unable to reset/reconnect sound bar to subwoofer

Posted on 2020-02-11 17:00:22 Help & Troubleshooting Vote Up0Vote Down
I have a wireless sound bar model LG LAS455H that has just lost its connection to the subwoofer. No environmental changes, wifi changes or interference. I have followed all the instructions and still the subwoofer is blinking a fast green light. Followed the instructions via LG website and manual with no resolution. The pairing button doesn’t appear to work as holding down for 5 seconds makes no difference. I have also tried volume to minimum on the main unit and holding the mute button on the remote but no W/L Reset appears anymore. I have even disconnected them completely from power overnight and followed the connection process from the start but still no change. I have to say that no one seems to have any answer to rectify the problems which are highlighted here on this forum more than once.
And before someone asks how far the devices are apart, they are next to each other... and have worked perfectly for the last couple of years connected to an LG tv!! LG you need to do more to help please because I don’t see many LG representatives on here answering their customers with similar issues.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to reset/reconnect sound bar to subwoofer

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2020-02-11 17:19:27 Vote Up0Vote Down

treen11, if the problem continues after the sound bar and sub woofer have been power cycled, the next step would be to deactivating all other Bluetooth devices in the area and try power cycling again. If this doesn't correct the problem, then the sound bar will need to be serviced.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!