Skip to Content

Where is the support why do they ignore a warranty issue

So i bought this 65 inch Nano tv. Two months in the right side blocks out the display . 18 inch wide top to bottom gone cant see anything.

Where is the support why do they ignore a warranty issue

Posted on 2020-02-14 16:18:23 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
So i bought this 65 inch Nano tv. Two months in the right side blocks out the display . 18 inch wide top to bottom gone cant see anything. I call the number is says to call gave the information let her attach to my phone so she can take pics. Told they have to prove the company i bought it from was valid even though the serial number shown it was under warranty. I bought it from the USAF Military Exchange. I never heard back from LG a week later. i never even got an email confirming i had talked to them like real companys do. I third tv i bought that was LG and with no real warranty a thousand dollars thrown out the windows for. Has anyone else had serious problems like this from LG that may require legal action

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Where is the support why do they ignore a warranty issue

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2020-02-14 19:17:08 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    This is definitely not how it should go. Let's see if I can help get this taken care of for you. Sent me a message with your phone number and I will see what is going on. 
    nm17750

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

This discussion has been closed.