Skip to Content

Amazon video app on c7

I have amazon prime & app used to work fine , during last week evertime I try to open app, I get black screen .

Amazon video app on c7

HRMHRM
Posted on 2018-06-02 15:26:51 OLED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I have amazon prime & app used to work fine , during last week evertime I try to open app, I get black screen . I checked software and all update etc and all are latest version.
the only thing that silve problem (well for short time) is I delete app and install again , than sign in to my prime account again! But this works only until I switch tv of , that means the next day I get black screen again.
 I deleted Amazon prime 5 times during last week and installed again , but cant do it everyday really , its frustrating . 
Just wondering if there’s any solution to this? All staf I found on LG website was useless ! Thanks

6 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Amazon video app on c7

aabintoaabinto Member
    Posted on 2018-06-03 23:31:28 edited June 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm having exactly the same problem.  Amazon Prime worked fine the night before, then the TV installed an update, and it won't work at all.
  • Reply Title Icon

rogerdreherrogerdreher Member
    Posted on 2018-07-08 21:02:21 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm having the same problem.  Netflix works fine, but Amazon Prime video gives me nothing but a black screen.
  • Reply Title Icon

mgifford61mgifford61 Member
    Posted on 2018-07-10 01:34:04 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Prime video used to work, now doesn't  :(
  • Reply Title Icon

highwaterhighwater Member
    Posted on 2018-07-24 13:08:44 Vote Up5Vote Down
    I'm having the same issue, where is LG?

BABS
  • Reply Title Icon

RyanRyan Administrator
    Posted on 2018-08-25 05:34:43 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Also, does everyone have the same model? 

Prime is working on my UJ7700, so I want to collect some model info and see if we can narrow down the root cause.

If it's caused by the firmware update, we'll want to gather as much information as possible to help the DEV team isolate and resolve the issue.

If not, let's find a solution and get you all back up and running.

Thanks,
    ~Ryan
  • Reply Title Icon

noddynoddy Member
    Posted on 2018-10-17 11:29:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm having flickering problems viewing dolby vision with prime and netflix direct from the tvs app.
    Really distracting. Oled b7