Skip to Content

Dolby Access Application Sample Videos on OLED Model: OLED55C7P

I just bought a Model: OLED55C7P-U. 

Dolby Access Application Sample Videos on OLED Model: OLED55C7P

Posted on 2017-11-09 16:31:56 edited November 2017 OLED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I just bought a Model: OLED55C7P-U

During Setup I did not see the firmware Revision the TV was on, but it needed an upgrade and auto upgraded to Firmware Software Version 04.70.07. The TV manufacture Ship/Build date is October 2017 Mexico. 

After the upgrade I Added the Dolby Access App.

I wanted to check out the Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos Sample Videos. The App will start and show all the Video samples, but no videos will play. After selecting any sample video & clicking play. A large blue ring spins on screen and no video plays. After 5-10 minutes of waiting sometimes a few seconds of video plays and then stops and the blue ring appears again and sits with no video being played. Photos attached.

I have above 65Mbps internet and can stream Netflix 4k with Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos with no problem.

Thanks,

:Update After posting this a few days later all videos now work. The only thing I did during that time was reboot my router and cable box. I was able to use all apps on the LG for streaming the Dolby app would not stream. Now after the reboot it works instantly just as I had hoped. I'll leave this post incase someone else has an issue like mine.

1 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Dolby Access Application Sample Videos on OLED Model: OLED55C7P

CraigLGCraigLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-28 19:34:44 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I am glad to hear the issue was resolved and hope you are continuing to enjoy your TV.