Skip to Content

Is there anyone else having issues with their LG Phoenix 3 after the last update?

Is there anyone else having issues with their LG Phoenix 3 after the last update?  My phone prompted me to do an update Tuesday 6/5/18 and I told it that I would do it later and not to update but when I woke up the next morning and got to a wifi area it said it was already done and now my sd card will not read or let me remove or save anything else to it.

Is there anyone else having issues with their LG Phoenix 3 after the last update?

Posted on 2018-06-08 01:07:10 AT&T Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Is there anyone else having issues with their LG Phoenix 3 after the last update?  My phone prompted me to do an update Tuesday 6/5/18 and I told it that I would do it later and not to update but when I woke up the next morning and got to a wifi area it said it was already done and now my sd card will not read or let me remove or save anything else to it. Anyone else having this issue or is it just my crap phone?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Is there anyone else having issues with their LG Phoenix 3 after the last update?

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-05 21:56:06 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @shelbear, Good day,

If you phone does not read your SD card, try placing it in a card reader or another phone. Copy the data, then format the SD card, and take a picture to create the sub folders. 

Does your phone detect another SD card?