Skip to Content

cast or mirror

how can I cast or mirror from a Lg m327 phone to a Samsung hdtv without WiFi or cable?

cast or mirror

Posted on 2018-06-08 03:56:03 edited June 2018 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
how can I cast or mirror from a Lg m327 phone to a Samsung hdtv without WiFi or cable?

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: cast or mirror

xEphilxEphil Member
    Posted on 2018-06-26 13:17:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi!
    I think this phone doesn't have a screen sharing or mirror this to your TV. You can try to see the user manual of this device to double check it.
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: cast or mirror

oneklassybabeoneklassybabe Member
    Posted on 2018-09-22 03:01:26 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm have the same problem with my Zone 4. I have researched this extensively. Check to see if your cell supports a MHL adaper if not try a Slimport adapter. Connect the USB cable on the slimport to the charger port on your cell, you need a HDMI cable attached to the other end of the slimport adapter, then attach the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your tv. Good luck There's YouTube videos that can explain this better to you. I'm having problems with all the ports connecting also finding the right slimport for a Zone 4. If anyone has any suggestions about Zone 4 screen mirroring I would appreciate any help. Zone 4 doesn't support a MHL adapter. and I don't have WIFI or smart tv. This is suppose to be the cheapest way to screen mirroring on a 2017 Vizio 32" HDTV.