Skip to Content

Missing B&O Head Phones From LG Mini Beam Projector Rebate

Purchased 2 LG V30 Phones on 3/6/18 & Summited online rebate for 2 free LG Mini Beam Projectors.

Missing B&O Head Phones From LG Mini Beam Projector Rebate

Posted on 2018-06-09 07:22:00 Mobile Accessories Vote Up0Vote Down
Purchased 2 LG V30 Phones on 3/6/18 & Summited online rebate for 2 free LG Mini Beam Projectors. Projectors were delivered on 3/28/18 with UPS tracking # but they were missing the B&O Head Phones that other users on sites like Reddit.com & slickdeals.net were getting included with theirs. I contacted LG via customer service # back in late april & I haven't heard back from their investigation even tho I have allowed plenty of time for them to investigate this. I have purchased numerous LG products over the years & I really feel like LG dropped the ball on this. I don't know if they just included the B&O headphones to a certain number of orders or until the stock was depleted or if someone at the shipping center was stealing or taking the products out of the packages? I know the LG V30+ included headphones in the box but I'm wondering why they decided not to include any with the regular V30? I also know the LG website https://lgrebates.com/lgminibeamoffer doesn't state that it comes with them but when numerous other people have stated that theirs came with them it kinda makes one assume that theirs will also & when they don't its kinda of a let down. I have praised & supported LG products for years now but after this I don't know if I will be able to continue supporting or suggesting them to family & friends. Hopefully LG looks into this as to why they feel its ok to cheat or short change customers who pay a premium price for their products. Maybe I need to start looking at Samsung or Motorola or even HTC next time. Thank you very much for your prompt attention to this matter. Have a wonderful day!! All the best, Ron.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Missing B&O Head Phones From LG Mini Beam Projector Rebate

MayaLGMayaLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-26 21:47:35 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Sorry, but these headsets did not come in the rebate.