Skip to Content

Poor performance on 3670HVA

Our 6-month-old 3670HVA washer is not performing well - I have numerous articles of clothing with oil stains still on after washing, and many shirts with…

Poor performance on 3670HVA

Posted on 2018-06-12 23:44:08 edited June 2018 Washers Vote Up0Vote Down
Our 6-month-old 3670HVA washer is not performing well - I have numerous articles of clothing with oil stains still on after washing, and many shirts with deodorant caked in the armpits.  We use basic Tide/HE detergent, and tap cold water/perm press cycles.  Has anyone else had these issues?  Any ideas to actually get my clothes clean?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Poor performance on 3670HVA

sanmisanmi Administrator, LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-08-30 15:46:20 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I just answered this same question on another thread, I will copy you the same information and I am sure it will help.

I will suspect detergent usage and non cleaning maintenance of your unit (tub cleaning). Most of us always underestimate the power of detergent usage, I will recommend that you perform repeated maintenance cycle (dedicated to cloth not clean) for at least 4 times.

LINK: https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT00000305-1337626293790-clothing-not-clean

It will take sometime for your machine to lose built-up lints, detergents and residue. Perform tub clean cycle repeatedly and you will notice that the dirt on the cloths will start reducing after each maintenance cycle.

Repeat this until there are no more stains or dirt on your cloths. You do not need a technician. Try this and lets know if it works for you.