Skip to Content

Washer not showing up in IFTTT channel

In the LG Washer IFTTT channel, I cannot get my new LG washer (WT7200CW) to show up.

Washer not showing up in IFTTT channel

Posted on 2018-06-22 22:16:45 Smart ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
In the LG Washer IFTTT channel, I cannot get my new LG washer (WT7200CW) to show up. I have the SmartThinQ app working with the washer connected, I connect through the LG Washer channel in IFTTT with the same credentials, but when I select "Which Washer" for the trigger, it just comes up with "Options Unavailable". How can I get my washer to show up?

10 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Washer not showing up in IFTTT channel

melanchetemelanchete Member
    Posted on 2018-07-09 11:08:18 edited July 2018 Vote Up1Vote Down
    I have the very same issue with IFTTT and my new LG WT7200CW.  It seems as if LG either no longer supports their "LG Services" through IFTTT.  Everything is set properly and Google Assistant works as it  should and does control the washer.   The issue is with the IFTTT service trigger.  

Any LG developers out there?

• Reply Title Icon

ArklingArkling Member
    Posted on 2018-07-22 01:14:06 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I’m having the same issue, just bought an lg “smart” washer/dryer set and got them setup fine in “smart ThinQ” and linked lg account to IFTTT but the washer and dryer do not show as available when I try to create any actions.

Washer: WT7200CV
    Dryer: DLE7200VE

anyone have any luck or suggestions?
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2018-07-22 02:38:23 Vote Up0Vote Down
    So sad, LG states that they only support their Smart ThinQ app.  They are not helpful with their developer channel or releasing their API or even allow their products to really work as a "smart device" in the IoT.  This will be one of the last LG products that I will purchase and I will dissuade others from purchasing any LG products.  
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2018-07-23 21:16:27 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    Have your tried unplugging the unit or resetting it in any and every way? Treating these appliances like Windows 98 is the only thing that seems to work sometimes. The wifi may be fried on it as well.
    Just my 2 cents...
    Repair-Dude at EZ Fix

ER81Aleph_1melanchete
  • Reply Title Icon

stewartrstewartr Member
    Posted on 2019-01-02 19:43:19 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Having the same issue! Please investigate, LG developers.
  • Reply Title Icon

MattRMattR Member
    Posted on 2019-03-07 22:48:25 Vote Up0Vote Down
    LG...Where is your response or do we have to just sit back and regret buying an LG connected product that doesn't connect to ANYTHING BUT its own app. This is not very future friendly or actually acceptable!
  • Reply Title Icon

Aleph_1Aleph_1 Member
    Posted on 2019-05-04 18:23:16 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm having the same issue. Most unfortunate that LG doesn't want to provide its customers with additional home-automation capabilities.
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-05-05 10:14:32 Vote Up0Vote Down
    EZ_Fix_Repair_Vegas :  Is just a post hound.  Does not read the content of the post and  just posts extraneous information.  
  • Reply Title Icon

Tomer_NuniTomer_Nuni Member
    Posted on 2019-07-24 06:15:18 Vote Up0Vote Down
    LG obviously does not care at all about her techy users. They NEVER help with any IOT question anywhere related to their products, and the features are always lousy and lame (excluding their TVs).  
  • Reply Title Icon

cjs226cjs226 Member
    Posted on 2019-08-10 20:44:03 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm also receiving "Options Unavailable".