Skip to Content

How to get the newest LG Premier Pro L413DL10d Update that I missed?

I bought my phone June 22 2018 and I got a notification the same day that I would be getting a new software update soon.

How to get the newest LG Premier Pro L413DL10d Update that I missed?

Posted on 2018-07-01 15:00:26 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought my phone June 22 2018 and I got a notification the same day that I would be getting a new software update soon. That very same day the update came to my phone but I failed to click the down arrow that would install the newest June 2018 update which is L413DL10d(mine is L413DL10a).

Is there any way LG can send the update to my phone again or do I have to wait for the next update making me miss the June 2018 update(which was actually dated May 1 2018)? 

Or will LG or Tracfone send the June 2018 again to my phone since I failed to install it the first time it came to my phone OR will I have to wait for the next newest update if there is one?

Another question is.....is the new update that they sent me that I failed to install in a folder somewhere on my phone or is it gone until they send it again IF they do?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: How to get the newest LG Premier Pro L413DL10d Update that I missed?

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-08-28 19:08:30 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good day Vance728,

I'm sorry you had difficulties updating your cell phone. LG does not have a way to communicate with your phone, LG develops the software update, once approved by the service provider, your carrier pushes it through their towers to the phones. That being said, on the phone go to settings > general tab > about phone > update center. 

You are also able to use LG bridge to update your phone via the computer through the following link:
    https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000027-1438110404543-preinstall-apps