My video game RF adapters show no picture, any ideas?
Flash forward to now. Any systems using composite or otherwise work just fine, but not a single one of my RF related systems (Turbografx 16, Atari Jaguar, NES, etc...) show a picture. Just shows dark fuzz on the screen. I have a CRT tv and they work fine (but that tv had horrible lines on top, its basically just being used to test the systems now).
So my LG tv just cannot find any of the RF adapters, it seems. The tv has no cable or dtv hooked up to it. I am just using it for old systems and not to actually watch tv on it. I don't even have cable anyway.
I have tried:
- auto tuning with an RF plugged in
- manual tuning with an RF plugged in
- daisy chaining numerous RFs from a cable hookup in the wall (in case some signal came thru, it did not)
- changing from channel 3 or 4
- tried different RF adapters as I have many for many consoles
- did an autotune with 5+ RFs, none found the systems, whether they were powered on or not.
The only thing thats different here and when I lived with my parents is that I had a cable box hooked up over there and here I don't. They all worked up to and including my moving day 2 years ago. I just can't figure it out. Any systems with av plugs work just fine.
Does anyone have any ideas that I haven't tried? My tv is an LG LCD and its around maybe 11 years old but looks great otherwise. Thank you!