Skip to Content

LG G6 Bluetooth Audio Quality?

I recently got an LG G6 (Verizon US version), and the bluetooth audio quality seems sub-par.

LG G6 Bluetooth Audio Quality?

Posted on 2018-07-09 21:28:40 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I recently got an LG G6 (Verizon US version), and the bluetooth audio quality seems sub-par. I am coming from an HTC Desire 626 (not a flagship by any standards) which has significantly better bluetooth audio quality. I compared the two side by side with the same devices on multiple apps and the older HTC had better quality. Has anyone else experienced this poor quality? Or did I get the 1 in 1000 phones that has this issue?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG G6 Bluetooth Audio Quality?

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-08-24 18:26:37 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good day TaylorGuitarGuy,

I wanted to inquire of how you are testing the bluetooth capabilities of the phones?

Have you tested multiple headset / speakers?
    if you are using one headset, have you tried un pairing and re pairing to the headset?
    If you believe the device is defective, check with your carrier (Verizon) and see if they have a display model you can compare with your device as far as Bluetooth audio quality.

If you believe the device is damaged, check with your carrier for warranty options or insurance options, or you are welcome to send the phone to our repair facility through the following link: https://www.lg.com/us/support/repair-service/schedule-repair-us