Skip to Content

V30 Camera Saving Issue

Anyone else having an issue wherein as soon as you press the shutter button in the stock V30 camera app, it'll get stuck on a never-ending "Saving..." pop up message?

V30 Camera Saving Issue

Posted on 2018-07-10 21:39:27 AT&T Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Anyone else having an issue wherein as soon as you press the shutter button in the stock V30 camera app, it'll get stuck on a never-ending "Saving..." pop up message? Visiting gallery after will have the slot where the freshly taken picture should be, but has a picture of an image error instead. (greyed out gallery icon, with a triangle with a exclamation point inside of it)......

This is truly frustrating because the camera was one of the main reasons why I had bought this phone in the first place, now I can't even use it! I'm running Andriod 8.0.0, the newest firmware available at the moment from AT&T. HALP

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: V30 Camera Saving Issue

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-08-30 15:32:40 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Cota,
    A couple things we want to try first is clear cache and data from your camera application; keep in mind this may delete some photos so we recommend making a backup of your pictures before performing these steps. If this doesn’t help, I recommend having your device troubleshooted by LG customer service at https://www.lg.com/us/support/telephone.

Thanks,

-Ahmed