Skip to Content

SuperSign Simple Editor download

Hi, Where can I download the SuperSign simple editor please?

SuperSign Simple Editor download

Posted on 2018-07-13 10:55:02 Commercial Display Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi,

Where can I download the SuperSign simple editor please?  I have tried here but the link its invalid : https://www.lg.com/us/business/display-solutions/supersign

Thanks

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: SuperSign Simple Editor download

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-04 16:04:41 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    @wayneuron, Good day,

I just tried the link you sent and was able to get the software to download as a zip file, I was using chrome version 68.0.3440.106. on a windows PC.

For further support I would contact the LG business support team (888) 865-3026
    raza
  • Reply Title Icon

razaraza Member
    Posted on 2018-12-28 08:30:09 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'll save you few hours . First, LG stopped supporting simple editor, you can download it but it doesn't work, won't be able to open it. They moved to subscription based software .Here's a solution for small business owners. Down load Paint.net program , its a great free picture editing software. Then just upload your stuff into usb and let it play. If you have little bit older models like mine, which requires you to resize the picture to fill up the whole screen , go to this free website to convert the picture https://www.aconvert.com/image/. My 32inch is in portrait mode so i have to do 1920x1080 to fill up the screen.  If you're still lost just call lg support line(1 (800) 243-0000) they are helpful.  And if you want to get it into protrait mode , hold "settings" key on remote for few seconds, top left screen something will pop up then quickly enter 0000 and hit "ok" on report, you will be into settings menu. there you can change it, i think its called "osd settings " something along those lines.  
  • Reply Title Icon

m_haleemm_haleem Member
    Posted on 2019-07-25 15:59:28 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi,

I need to download this software LG SuperSign Simple Editor but had no luck. Can anyone please send me a link. Thanks