Skip to Content

getting my products back on my SmartThinQ app after new phone setup

greetings I just got a new phone(android), and transferred my apps, data, etc over.  When I signed into my thinq app, I was disappointed that my Washer and Dryer were not registered on the thinq app anymore.  Anyone know how  I get them back on?  They are still on my wifi network, so I don't have to go through that again (thank god)   p.s.  My apologies if this is a repost, I did a cursory search and wasn't able to find this information.

getting my products back on my SmartThinQ app after new phone setup

Posted on 2018-07-14 01:09:38 edited July 2018 Smart ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
greetings

I just got a new phone(android), and transferred my apps, data, etc over.  When I signed into my thinq app, I was disappointed that my Washer and Dryer were not registered on the thinq app anymore.  Anyone know how  I get them back on?  They are still on my wifi network, so I don't have to go through that again (thank god)  

p.s.  My apologies if this is a repost, I did a cursory search and wasn't able to find this information.

edit:  Apologies, I was signed into the wrong account.  upon signing into the correct account, the products appeared.  I tried to delete the post, but was unable to.  Doh!
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: getting my products back on my SmartThinQ app after new phone setup

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-05 15:09:42 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @gnixon70, Good day,

Glad you were able to connect properly.