Skip to Content

UD701KOG3 dehumidifier

i just purchased the above dehumidifier and assembled it as described. I want to use a hose to constantly drain the system, so I installed it as described.

UD701KOG3 dehumidifier

Posted on 2018-07-22 23:29:37 Dehumidifiers Vote Up0Vote Down
i just purchased the above dehumidifier and assembled it as described. I want to use a hose to constantly drain the system, so I installed it as described. The hose system does not drain and the bucket fills up and stops the machine. It is installed as shown in the manual and on the web site. I have used the hose on a prior LG dehumidifier. I did put the bucket in. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Tagged:

2 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: UD701KOG3 dehumidifier

oldchiefoldchief Member
    Posted on 2018-09-11 21:54:31 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Sorry I'm not helping, but I have the same problem.  Anyone resolve this issue?
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: UD701KOG3 dehumidifier

neilTneilT Member
    Posted on 2018-09-11 23:40:48 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I finally solved the hose problem. The connection is apparently quite critical. I took the hose off several times and screwed it back on. It may be the threads, which are plastic, mave been deformed slightly. After multiple tries,  I got it to work, but I am not sure why. You can only test it by letting it run and see if it works. More good luck than good management.