Skip to Content

LG Home Theater

I have an LG Home Theatre with a sub woofer, soundbar, two front speakers and two rear speakers. The rear speakers are WIFI.

LG Home Theater

Posted on 2018-07-27 17:16:59 Home Theater Systems Vote Up0Vote Down
I have an LG Home Theatre with a sub woofer, soundbar, two front speakers and two rear speakers. The rear speakers are WIFI. For some reason the WIFI rear speakers have stopped working. The power is on to them and the receiver box is showing a green light. I have gone through the troubleshooter and all I can find is a guide to pairing. That guide mentions a Blue, Yellow or Red light on the receiver box, as mentioned mine is green. It also states to go to setting menu and select Audio. My setting does not have an audio menu, it has a sound menu but there is nothing in the menu related to speakers, wifi pairing or Audio.
Any help appreciated

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG Home Theater

RyanRyan Administrator
    Posted on 2018-08-19 01:58:16 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    Hi.

Which Home Theater model do you have?  I'd be happy to do some research. 

If you have a model where all of the speakers came in the same box, check the transmitter on the back of the main unit (small card shaped piece that slides in).  Try to remove it for about 30 seconds, then put it back in.

If you bought the pieces separately from each other, you probably used the Music Flow app to set it up.  Try to remove the speakers within the app, then add them back. 

Let me know if either of these work, and if not, send the model number and I'll look into it. 

Thanks,
    ~Ryan
    fasteddie
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: LG Home Theater

fasteddiefasteddie Member
    Posted on 2018-11-21 20:18:01 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I just need to know what buttons to push to make the sound on my LHB675N