Skip to Content

IFTTT HELP

Hi, I have connected my LG account to IFTTT for my washer and dryer.  However, when I try to create an applet, where it says "Which Washer?" or "Which …

IFTTT HELP

Posted on 2018-09-10 22:20:09 Laundry Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi,

I have connected my LG account to IFTTT for my washer and dryer.  However, when I try to create an applet, where it says "Which Washer?" or "Which Dryer?", it says loading for a few seconds and then says "Options Unavailable".  Searching on the interent I have found a ton of other people have the same issue.  Is there a fix?  How do I get this to work?

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: IFTTT HELP

sanmisanmi Administrator, LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-19 18:18:01 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    Have you updated your app recently?

stewartr
  • Reply Title Icon

awongerawonger Member
    Posted on 2018-11-29 20:55:32 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I get this as well, but it seems to be related to being in Canada. Can you guys update the IFTTT service or create an IFTTT Canada service so it authenticates with the Canada login instead?
  • Reply Title Icon

stewartrstewartr Member
    Posted on 2018-12-24 13:54:05 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm seeing this same problem. Fix your IFTTT connection, LG! It is an official page but you are not supporting it.

There is a "hack" way to get through the connection/authentication part of the process by replacing "US" in the URL with "CA" for Canadian users, but it doesn't address the issue of the list of washers failing to load.