i can’t down load the user agreements
Tagged:

15 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to Load User Agreements

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-09-19 14:29:28 Vote Up-15Vote Down
    Hello Caloy,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your TV. I would be more than happy to help troubleshoot your concerns. There are a few things I'd like to try:

1.) Check for New Software Updates by going to Settings > General > About This TV and clicking Check For Updates.
    2.) Check what DNS Server your TV is connected to. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced WiFi Settings > and ensure that your DNS server is 8.8.8.8. If it is not, click edit and change it to that.
    3.) If that does not solve the issue, it might help to switch to a wired connection.
    3.) If all of the above fails, I recommend you do a factory reset on your device. Go to Settings > General > Click Reset to Initial Settings.

If none of the steps above resolve your issue, I recommend you contact LG Customer Support directly, for additional troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

-Ahmed
    craigwBediliondbbillpmadscotmichael_morarmea2020Bmillerdeborahscott11Jureamzy
  • Reply Title Icon

craigwcraigw Member
    Posted on 2019-02-05 00:41:34 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    this process did not  work on my tv.
    nrdiersdaynesdeborahscott11
  • Reply Title Icon

UntechUntech Member
    Posted on 2019-04-12 11:15:35 Vote Up-15Vote Down
    Hi,, I also was unable to load uses agreement however Pat Boone a lot of troubleshooting it was just simple enough just update my apps like Netflix and I was able to load my viewers agreement
    Sabrina1995Darkoa9deborahscott11
  • Reply Title Icon

ramdbirlaramdbirla Member
    Posted on 2019-04-19 03:38:08 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    I am facing same issue.  Tried all the options but no luck
    deborahscott11
  • Reply Title Icon

billpmadscotbillpmadscot Member
    Posted on 2019-10-07 15:45:42 Vote Up-10Vote Down
    Used method suggested by Ahmed above. Had tried for several days, contacted LG several times, Ahmed finally gave me the right solution. It might be negative comments are because they entered 8.8.
    8.8. That last dot is a full stop and may be why code did not work. I left out the full stop and problem is solved.
    Many thanks Ahmed for your help, Bill  B)
    khesterBmiller
  • Reply Title Icon

selinadselinad Member
    Posted on 2019-10-17 14:27:42 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have tried it all and whether its wired or wireless i am still unable to download the user agreements. This is a brandnew tv and my wifi works on all other devices. Any tips?
  • Reply Title Icon

khesterkhester Member
    Posted on 2019-12-09 16:41:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I need the same help. The instructions didn’t work for me
  • Reply Title Icon

rtaylor187rtaylor187 Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 18:34:29 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Same issue here... :-(     Is there some way to see if the server that's being contacted is working?
    daynes
  • Reply Title Icon

daynesdaynes Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 18:38:47 Vote Up0Vote Down
    None of the above instructions worked for me.  !!  Ive tried everything for hours !!! and Im beginning to regret buying this LG ... i knew I should have bought the samsung I was think about in the first place !!!
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2020-01-01 18:55:46 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I’m having the same issue. I’ve did the reset, changed my WiFi settings, rebooted routers and everything to still not have it work. This sucks. Never had this issue with Samsung. This TV might be going back if this doesn’t get fixed quickly. 
  • Reply Title Icon

anton9393anton9393 Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 19:01:07 Vote Up5Vote Down
    I'm also having the same problem right now on my new LG C9. Seems like several different users started getting this problem today so I guess your servers are down or you messed something up with the agreements service that made it stop working when the year changed LG...
    tjosoff2
  • Reply Title Icon

wezwez Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 19:03:07 edited January 1 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have the same issue with the OLED B9.  I have a tried wireless and wired connections.. I have tried restarting back to factory setting several times.  No joy.

I also cannot update the firmware and currently stuck on 03.60.35

This is extremely frustrating and having spent a large amount of money and now time trying to resolve this.  This is really not the experience I was hoping for.
  • Reply Title Icon

jjloesch77jjloesch77 Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 19:18:41 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Same issue this morning with a 43LM5700. Mounted on wall for a friend and they can’t use any smart features.......LG?
  • Reply Title Icon

michael_morarmichael_morar Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 19:22:52 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have the same issue and none of the suggested solutions work. I cannot download the user agreement nor can I apply a system update. LG - this is poor. 
  • Reply Title Icon

angxjamesangxjames Member
    Posted on 2020-01-01 19:25:55 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Same problem happened to me. I couldnt update any of my apps so went with the reset to initial conditions which made everything worse because before I could still atleast watch Netflix and hulu. Now the user agreements wont download and I cant finish the setup.