Skip to Content

Unable to load user agreement even after factory reset

I am not able to load user agreement.

Unable to load user agreement even after factory reset

Posted on 2018-09-24 19:57:34 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I am not able to load user agreement. The TV was working fine for a month, suddenly the apps stopped working. 
Finally after all the possible checking I opted for factory reset. But this doesn't help too because user agreements are not loading even after factory reset and without this I am not able to connect to any app. Please help
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to load user agreement even after factory reset

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-21 19:14:16 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Caloy,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your TV. I would be more than happy to help troubleshoot your concerns. There are a few things I'd like to try:

1.) Check for New Software Updates by going to Settings > General > About This TV and clicking Check For Updates.
    2.) Check what DNS Server your TV is connected to. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced WiFi Settings > and ensure that your DNS server is 8.8.8.8. If it is not, click edit and change it to that.
    3.) If that does not solve the issue, it might help to switch to a wired connection or different Wi-Fi network.

If none of the steps above resolve your issue, I recommend you contact LG Customer Support directly, for additional troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

-Ahmed