Skip to Content

LG Model CM4360 stereo.

I've have had this LG stereo for about a couple of months now and it has a USB port that you can play music on, when I insert a flash drive/memory stick in it, it plays with no trouble but when I hook my IPOD USB cable to it it does not recognize it and says no USB.

LG Model CM4360 stereo.

Posted on 2018-09-30 06:04:35 Home Audio Vote Up0Vote Down
I've have had this LG stereo for about a couple of months now and it has a USB port that you can play music on, when I insert a flash drive/memory stick in it, it plays with no trouble but when I hook my IPOD USB cable to it it does not recognize it and says no USB. It has an aux port on the rear of the unit also so I hooked my aux cable to my IPOD and then hooked it to the stereo and it still wouldn't recognize it. Since it was under warranty I sent it back to LG for repair but it still wouldn't play the IPOD after I got it back.. I have three other stereos that have no trouble at all recognizing my IPOD and they all play the music. Has anyone else had this problem if you have the same model I have? If so were you able to fix it?

1 Comments