Skip to Content

G6 H870S Update & Camera Noise

hi guys! im new with lg g6 but i had some experience with lg g2. g2 camera was a good one to take pictures.

G6 H870S Update & Camera Noise

Posted on 2017-11-27 11:22:35 G6 Vote Up0Vote Down
hi guys! im new with lg g6 but i had some experience with lg g2. g2 camera was a good one to take pictures. each flagship coming out there was a new changes to cameras while improving.then now i got g6 & expected really nice camera quality but there is a problem here. i get so much noise even when light is so more than needed.if i got those noise at night i wasn't sad because i knew this camera is not good at low lights but as i told mine get noise all day time. first question: is noise usual? (especially at zoom) second: some told me to install updates but mine is stuck in 1 july security patch & it says u r updated.i know that h870DS got more updates than mine. what if i install h870ds update on mine(h870s lg g6 dual)?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: G6 H870S Update & Camera Noise

Posted on 2017-11-28 17:37:44 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have to say after reading your post I am wondering if the recent updates on yours and my G5 are what have caused the camera to have issues. Mine has had really bad focus issues and I can't get anymore good pictures. If you tap the screen it focuses in and then out and stays there, well at least it was, now it changes nothing if you do.. I think LG really needs to look into this as I don't want to have to pay to send it in when it is a nationwide, and international problem.