Unable to connect to appliances

Hi, My smartthinq app was working fine until we had a Comcast outage.

Unable to connect to appliances

Posted on 2018-10-01 14:50:00 Smart ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi,
My smartthinq app was working fine until we had a Comcast outage. My boyfriend's phone connected back to all our appliances without an issue but my app keeps telling me it is unable to finish product registration. I have unistalled and reinstalled the app several times and it still will not work. 

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to connect to appliances

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-11-26 17:04:36 edited November 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @jennyrools, Good day,

What type of phone do you have? what appliance are trying to connect to? Do you get a specific error code?  up to what step can you get to? are you able to press and hold the Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi option button on the appliance? does the phone even detect the appliance?

Can you check on the app home screen, select the hamburger menu. Under settings select "Product Details." From here you will be able to delete unwanted products, do you already see your products there?
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to connect to appliances

Posted on 2019-01-11 04:20:18 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'll answer this since I have the same problems with my brand new washer and dryer.

The Manage Product User shows my email address, Product Nickname shows the name, and user are listed in the hamburger menu, however the Product Network is blank.
    I have deleted it several times and tried again and it does not work.