Skip to Content

HR monitoring on LG watch urbane 2-nd edition

I am having LG watch urbane 2-nd edition ( has HR sensor)  that has been recently upgraded to  Wear os 2.15.0.206732242.

HR monitoring on LG watch urbane 2-nd edition

Posted on 2018-10-04 13:46:00 Mobile Accessories Vote Up0Vote Down
I am having LG watch urbane 2-nd edition ( has HR sensor)  that has been recently upgraded to  Wear os 2.15.0.206732242. Google fit app that is running on it has version  2.01.340-230. I was hoping that with new WearOS I will be able to use Google fit app ( that has been nicely redesigned) as my primary training tracking app, but I don't see HR field in available fields after launching exercise. ( there are distance, calories, time ..., but no HR)

I have another watch  Fossil Q Explorist HR & on that one when I launch  the same  app (google fit ) the same training, I can see HR field with HR data...

I thought issue might be caused by permissions, but on LG  permissions to sensors are allowed.
I thought it might be HW issue of the sensor on LG, but LG health app shows proper HR reading

any clue where the problem is ?

Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: HR monitoring on LG watch urbane 2-nd edition

MayaLGMayaLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-16 20:38:39 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It sounds as though Google Fit is not completely compatible to read all the features of the watch. Unfortunately, there is not a way to make it read that feature.