Skip to Content

LG 4K TV 65UH8500 - lg context store or any apps not working

every time I try and execute one of the apps it comes up with UPDATE or CANCEL, I choose UPDATE and then it comes back TEMPORARY problem, try later.

LG 4K TV 65UH8500 - lg context store or any apps not working

Posted on 2018-10-08 05:02:09 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
every time I try and execute one of the apps it comes up with UPDATE or CANCEL, I choose UPDATE and then it comes back TEMPORARY problem, try later. Had LG customer service try to resolve it they couldn't, hand my Square Trade tech lok at at it and he couldn't resolve it, he seems to think the memory or firmware/software might be corrupt. It does have the latest version for that TV 5.30.30 and WEBOS 3.0 I think., under memory I have 0.59/0.61MB, don't know if that means anything.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG 4K TV 65UH8500 - lg context store or any apps not working

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-28 16:42:52 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @miller2529

I'd be happy to help troubleshoot this issue. The 0.59 is how much memory you have free, and .61MB is the maximum memory of your TV. Sometimes routers can cause these issues. Have you tried a wired connection to your router?

One thing I'd like you to try is to restart your router and modem. Sometimes routers can block connection LG servers, so this is the first thing we should try.

I'm sure you've already factory reset your TV, but I would do it again for good measure. Once that is done check your TV and see if the content is available. If you are still unable to access your content, I recommend you contact LG Customer Support one more time.

Thanks,

-Ahmed