Skip to Content

SJ7 Flex Sound Bar Bluetooth issue

I've been enjoying my SJ7 so much, however recently I can't get audio when paired with Bluetooth.

SJ7 Flex Sound Bar Bluetooth issue

Posted on 2018-10-08 05:16:12 Help & Troubleshooting Vote Up0Vote Down
I've been enjoying my SJ7 so much, however recently I can't get audio when paired with Bluetooth. At night I've been using a white noise app on my phone to help me sleep. When I paired it tonight, I get no sound. Yes, volume is up on both my phone and the soundbar. I've tried unpairing and repairing. I've tried rebooting my phone. I've tried forgetting the device and refinding it. I've tried sliding the switch in the back a few times to make sure it was completely in the Bluetooth setting. I've had it working for a long time so I know it works and I've configured everything properly. What am I missing? Anyone have any ideas or does it need a repair?
Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: SJ7 Flex Sound Bar Bluetooth issue

RyanRyan Administrator
    Posted on 2018-11-18 09:14:19 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Melony,

When you paired the soundbar to your phone, did both show that they had paired properly?

I know it sounds simple, but it's amazing how often it works.  Try to power cycle the soundbar and see if it works (unplug for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in).

Let me know what happens.
    Thanks,
    ~Ryan