Skip to Content

LP1215GXR Portable air conditioner not cooling / trouble with repair request

I've been trying to get someone to come out and fix my unit for over a month. The unit blows air out, but it does not cool it.

LP1215GXR Portable air conditioner not cooling / trouble with repair request

Posted on 2018-10-08 20:04:23 Air Conditioners Vote Up0Vote Down
I've been trying to get someone to come out and fix my unit for over a month. The unit blows air out, but it does not cool it. We have cleaned the air filter, dumped out any water, made sure the tube was connected/angled properly. 

I'd really not like to repair it myself, but lg support just keeps telling me to wait. Very disappointed with their repair service. 

Any useful advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LP1215GXR Portable air conditioner not cooling / trouble with repair request

sanmisanmi Administrator, LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-11-16 15:22:54 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    Sorry to hear about your wait experience, someone will attend to you and a repair service will be dispatched to you soon.
    umleena2010
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: LP1215GXR Portable air conditioner not cooling / trouble with repair request

alexuiopalexuiop Member
    Posted on 2019-07-30 21:58:02 Vote Up5Vote Down
    I have exactly the same ISSUE!! I bought a LG PTAC and it stopped producing cool air after just 2 months. It was sending out air but not cooling at all. 

Then I tried to get someone from LG to help but it has been a month. I made numerous phone calls but the customer agents either said they can't help or send me a useless link.

Very disappointed at LG product and the customer service.
    Len