Skip to Content

How does one do a "Dry" only cycle? Like for 5-10 minutes? LG Front Load Inverter model WM3997HWA

I just moved to an apartment in which the landlord has a LG Inverter, front load combination washer/dryer.  Model WM3997HWA.  I have never used combo washers before.

How does one do a "Dry" only cycle? Like for 5-10 minutes? LG Front Load Inverter model WM3997HWA

Posted on 2018-10-09 17:46:45 Washer Dryer Combos Vote Up0Vote Down
I just moved to an apartment in which the landlord has a LG Inverter, front load combination washer/dryer.  Model WM3997HWA.  I have never used combo washers before. I posted an earlier question asking why it takes so long to do a single load.

This questions is: How do I "just dry"?  Selecting only the dry cycle, puts it into Spin and then Dry, and last night when I tried it, the display said it would take 6 hours and 10 minutes!!!
I stopped it by cutting off the power.  

Help!!! I need to "just dry" shirts or slacks to get some wrinkles out. 

Robert

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: How does one do a "Dry" only cycle? Like for 5-10 minutes? LG Front Load Inverter model WM3997HWA

sanmisanmi Administrator, LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-11-26 20:31:07 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello you will have to use the TIMED DRY option.

Press the Dry button repeatedly to select the drying time in 30 minute increments: 30–60–90–120 minutes.

Timed dry can last up to 120 min. When selecting Dry only, drying will start after the final Spin cycle.

Drying times can vary greatly depending on dampness, room temperature, and type of fabric. You may need to add additional time. 

let me see f you have checked.
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: How does one do a "Dry" only cycle? Like for 5-10 minutes? LG Front Load Inverter model WM3997HWA

StrawhouseStrawhouse Member
    Posted on 2019-10-18 01:54:00 Vote Up-5Vote Down