Skip to Content

no lights on subwoofer

I have just opened my brand new LG LAS55oh, there is no light/sound at all on the sub woofer, the sound bar is working fine

no lights on subwoofer

Posted on 2018-10-20 13:27:07 Wireless Speakers Vote Up0Vote Down
I have just opened my brand new LG LAS55oh, there is no light/sound at all on the sub woofer, the sound bar is working fine

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: no lights on subwoofer

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-19 16:03:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @westacre

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your device. I would be more than happy to help identify what is going on with your sub-woofer. Have you tried using a different power outlet to power the device? Also if you haven't tried the following, please do so now:

1. Adjust volume level of sound bar to minimum. "VOL MIN" appears on display window. 
    2. Press and hold (Mute) button on the remote control about 3 seconds. "WL RESET" appears on display window and red LED on the sound bar blinks.
    3. Press and hold PAIRING on the back of wireless sub-woofer for more than 5 seconds using point of a pen. iv. Disconnect the power cord of the sound bar and the wireless sub-woofer. Connect them again
    If you are still unable to hear anything from your sub-woofer. I recommend you contact LG Australia for additional troubleshooting options.

Thanks,

-Ahmed