Skip to Content

Bluetooth not connecting

I usually use Bluetooth connected to Apple TV but now suddenly instead of Bluetooth Ready it just shows BT and I cannot connect to any of my devices.  I’ve  tried unplugging and such but nothing helps.

Bluetooth not connecting

Posted on 2018-10-30 13:48:53 Sound Bars & SoundPlates Vote Up0Vote Down
I usually use Bluetooth connected to Apple TV but now suddenly instead of Bluetooth Ready it just shows BT and I cannot connect to any of my devices. 
I’ve  tried unplugging and such but nothing helps. It is connected to the subwoofer no problems but is stuck on BT which it usually displays once you are connected
what should I do hoping for help
Tagged:

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Bluetooth not connecting

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-10-31 20:23:47 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    @Mzee, Good day,

I would try to unpair and re pair, you can also follow the troubleshooting article below:
    https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT30009760-20150637961106-audio-out-of-sync
    Mzee
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: Bluetooth not connecting

MzeeMzee Member
    Posted on 2018-11-01 02:23:07 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks but I am trying to connect to apple tv via Bluetooth. Normally the sound bar displays BT Ready and one can pair devices. At the moment the sound bar displays BT which means it is already paired with a device which it is not. I have turned off all devices and yet it does not help. The Apple TV cannot even find the LG soundbar. I am at a loss