Skip to Content

LG V30 settings redirects to internal storage

Every time I try to get into my settings, it redirects through the menu to the internal storage. I try to back out and it goes right back.

LG V30 settings redirects to internal storage

Posted on 2018-11-02 01:52:22 edited November 2018 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Every time I try to get into my settings, it redirects through the menu to the internal storage. I try to back out and it goes right back. Even opening app settings to try and force close an app ,it will back out and go back to internal storage settings. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V30 settings redirects to internal storage

Posted on 2018-11-16 21:55:10 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Hello @bozodklown

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your LG V30. From the description you have given me, it sounds like your device is behaving in an unintended fashion. Are you able to access the factory reset menu at all? I recommend you back up all your content, and then do a master reset with the hardware keys. 
    1. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
    2. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
    3. When the 'Delete all user data (including LG and carrier apps) and reset all settings' message appears, use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
    4. Press the Power button to reset the device.
    If you are still experiencing issues after this, I recommend you try contacting LG Customer support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

-Ahmed
    kstsorr

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V30 settings redirects to internal storage

kstsorrkstsorr Member
    Posted on 2018-11-17 16:16:24 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you!