Skip to Content

C8’s OLED PICTURE HELP

I NEED HELP ON KEEPING MY CHOSEN PICTURE SETTING.

C8’s OLED PICTURE HELP

Posted on 2018-11-20 16:07:04 OLED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I NEED HELP ON KEEPING MY CHOSEN PICTURE SETTING. The VIVID setting seems to be the default and EVERYTIME I switch to anything else it reverts back to VIVID after a matter of seconds.

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: C8’s OLED PICTURE HELP

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-12-03 16:39:02 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    @jlware85, Good day, Can you walk me through how you are changing the setting? have you tried pressing home > settings > picture settings > picture mode > select the one you want. Can you see an option for smart picture mode? Is it turned off?
    bgiles72
  • Reply Title Icon

koredskoreds Member
    Posted on 2019-06-08 00:41:27 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Hello I am having the same issue. The VIVID setting seems to be the default and EVERYTIME I switch to anything else it reverts back to VIVID after a matter of seconds.
    blackmr2spyder
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-10-24 23:20:04 edited October 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Jlware85 and koreds, If you go into the all settings, scroll down to general tab and click it, then from the general tab, scroll down to the home/store mode. Click on home mode, doing this then your picture selection will be kept. If you somehow change the setting to store mode then the oled tv will automatically change the picture setting to vivid picture by default. Other than that I love my oled c8 65 inch tv