Skip to Content

LG V10 not letting me utilize WIFI AT ALL since the latest update. I have NO WIFI..!!

I bought the V10 May of 2016 new w/Verizon. I did the update on 11-29-17. I haven't been able to use any WIFI since the update.

LG V10 not letting me utilize WIFI AT ALL since the latest update. I have NO WIFI..!!

Posted on 2017-12-03 10:47:43 Verizon Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought the V10 May of 2016 new w/Verizon. I did the update on 11-29-17. I haven't been able to use any WIFI since the update. I have done all the soft reboots, remove the battery, etc. I have not "reset" the phone yet and I have not "rooted" the phone yet either. [To tell you the truth, I don't even know what "Rooted" means.]
Is there anyway to revert back to the older cell system pre-update and not lose any info?
What are my choices of getting my phone back to its normal state?
I have had no problems in the 1.5 years of ownership. Guess I could just purchase more gig and forget WIFI but that would suck. BTW I am not a techie...I'm 64 and just want my freekin' phone to work like before the update. 1 more thing, I'd buy a new one but I still owe $175.00 on this one.! It's not paid off until May 2018. H E L P...!!
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V10 not letting me utilize WIFI AT ALL since the latest update. I have NO WIFI..!!

stf7stf7 Power User
    Posted on 2017-12-12 23:22:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Boot to recovery menu (Google it), and perform a System Cache Wipe. If that doesn't work, backup your personal content and perform an FDR.