Skip to Content

HDMI Connected Roku always display first on start up of UK6090PUA 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV - 65"

I am not sure weather it's my TV problem or anybody has experience the same issue .

HDMI Connected Roku always display first on start up of UK6090PUA 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV - 65"

Posted on 2018-12-07 19:26:18 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I am not sure weather it's my TV problem or anybody has experience the same issue . In my TV Roku device is connected through HDMI and let's say I am watching LG TV's you tube . When i switched off the TV and switched on then by default HDMI shows and by pressing home button on LG i can see the launcher. Even i also tried to simplink turn on/off but no fruitful result
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: HDMI Connected Roku always display first on start up of UK6090PUA 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV - 65"

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-10 17:35:31 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @basanta_nayak

The behavior you are describing is expected to occur on our LG TV's if quickstart is disabled. When you turn the TV off and back on, it will automatically launch to the last open physical input when quickstart is disabled. To enable quickstart see the following instructions:
    1. Go to Settings
    2. All Settings
    3. General
    4. Enable Quickstart
    Thanks,

-Ahmed