Skip to Content

70UK6190PUB Getting No Signal when using Nintendo Switch until switching to different input

I was concerned that the HDMI1 input was fried when I got a No Signal on a Nintendo Switch.  When I put it on HDMI3, the signal worked.  Now a few days later, I got the No Signal on HDMI3 when trying to play the Switch.  I had to swap it back to HDMI1.

70UK6190PUB Getting No Signal when using Nintendo Switch until switching to different input

Posted on 2018-12-09 14:24:33 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I was concerned that the HDMI1 input was fried when I got a No Signal on a Nintendo Switch.  When I put it on HDMI3, the signal worked.  Now a few days later, I got the No Signal on HDMI3 when trying to play the Switch.  I had to swap it back to HDMI1.

Why is this happening?

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: 70UK6190PUB Getting No Signal when using Nintendo Switch until switching to different input

HamieHamie Member, LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-12-12 20:04:31 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello pnut,

Can you try with another HDMI cable?
    It may happen because of HDMI2.0 cable connected HDMI1.0 port either HDMI1.0 cable connected HDMI 2.0.

Hope it will help your problem.
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: 70UK6190PUB Getting No Signal when using Nintendo Switch until switching to different input

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-12 20:18:38 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I would be more than happy to address this issue you are facing. The first thing I would like you to do is turn off the "Match TV Power State" setting on your switch, and then see if that fixes your issue. If you continue to experience issues, I recommend you disable HDMI HD Deep Color on your LG TV. 
    1. Go to home ► settings ► advanced setting ► Picture ► HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour
    2. Disable HDMI Ultra HD Deep Colour on the HDMI port your Switch is connected to.
    If you continue to experience issues, I recommend you contact LG Customer Support.

Thanks,

-Ahmed
    itimtomCOREYTOWN