Skip to Content

PH450UG : Why my front ceiling option not active , I wanted to place my project on counter

I have PH450UG , ultra short throw projector, When i tried to select projection options ,I see Front, Back But front ceiling  back ceiling options are disabled.

PH450UG : Why my front ceiling option not active , I wanted to place my project on counter

Posted on 2018-12-10 21:21:12 Home Video Vote Up0Vote Down
I have PH450UG , ultra short throw projector, When i tried to select projection options ,I see Front, Back But front ceiling  back ceiling options are disabled. How to enable them , those are really useful for counter top operation. please help me

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: PH450UG : Why my front ceiling option not active , I wanted to place my project on counter

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-12 20:07:47 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @hemum_p

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your projector. Here is how you swap to the front ceiling and back ceiling options.
    1. Press the SETTINGS button.
    2. Use the arrow keys to select OPTION 2 and press the OK button.
    3. Use the arrow keys to set up and change the PJT Mode and press the OK button.
    4. Press the button when completed
    • Select Rear when projecting from the back of the transparent screen purchased separately.
    • Select Front Ceiling when installing the product on the ceiling.
    If when you go into the PJT menu, you see that the options are disabled, I recommend you do a Self Diagnosis, followed by a Factory Reset.

Factory Reset Instructions:
    1. Press the SETTINGS button.
    2. Use the arrow keys to select OPTION 1 and press the OK button.
    3. Use the arrow keys to go down to the Initial Setting menu option and press the OK button.
    If you continue to experience issues after this, I recommend you contact LG Customer support for additional options.

Thanks,

-Ahmed