Skip to Content

Issues with the home screen

I have owned my G6 for about two months now, and I have just updated it to 13A*. When I was reading my E-mails, the number in the folder never went away.

Issues with the home screen

Posted on 2017-12-04 19:13:51 G6 Vote Up0Vote Down
I have owned my G6 for about two months now, and I have just updated it to 13A*. When I was reading my E-mails, the number in the folder never went away. I would have to restart the phone every time this would happen. After I installed an app on the phone, it sent it to the home screen, and I could not see the app icon itself. I was talking to an agent about this, and she said to remove all the apps from that folder; I did that, and the view was angled like you were trying to change to a different home tab, and the apps were barely visible. I was still able to tap where the app would usually be, and it would open the app, but not show the app correctly on the home screen.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Issues with the home screen

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-08-28 21:44:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good day Dat_boi,

Have you powered cycled the phone to see if the issue persists?
    go to settings > general tab > apps > look for home > clear cache / clear data

If the issue is still not resolved, you may want to try a factory reset (this will delete all your information on the phone)