Skip to Content

Bluetooth setup for my 65UK6300PUE

I have been trying unsuccessfully to set up my JBL #JBLV300BT head phones but my TV is unable to find them.

Bluetooth setup for my 65UK6300PUE

Posted on 2018-12-17 02:13:23 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I have been trying unsuccessfully to set up my JBL #JBLV300BT head phones but my TV is unable to find them. I had no problem setting them up with DISH Hopper, Amazon Firestick and my Samsung Laptop.
Tagged:

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Bluetooth setup for my 65UK6300PUE

RyanRyan Administrator
    Posted on 2019-01-08 09:28:16 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Patrickjf1,

The most common reason I see for this is that the headphones are already connected to another device.  For example, when you turn on the headset, it probably auto-connects to at least one of those other devices.  If you can disconnect it from all other devices (no need to un-pair, just disconnect), it should work.

When you're sure the headset is not connected to other devices, put it into pairing mode first, then start the device search on the TV.

My headset kept auto-connecting to my phone.  So, I turned off the Bluetooth on my phone, then the TV found the headset without a problem.  After pairing it to the TV the first time, you can turn the bluetooth back on for the other devices.

Let me know if it works!
    Thanks,
    ~Ryan
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: Bluetooth setup for my 65UK6300PUE

RichardKRichardK Member
    Posted on 2019-01-17 22:22:20 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Ryan, I just got my TV, same model - how do I connect via Bluetooth, I do not see any directions.