Skip to Content

43UF6430 4K Smart TV - Screen turned BLUE and thereafter not working.

I bought LG 43UF6430 4K UHD Smart LED TV 2-3 years back. Due to unexpected situation at home, we never open the TV box till today.

43UF6430 4K Smart TV - Screen turned BLUE and thereafter not working.

Posted on 2018-12-17 04:06:14 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought LG 43UF6430 4K UHD Smart LED TV 2-3 years back. Due to unexpected situation at home, we never open the TV box till today. Today my husband removed the TV from box. After installing the legs and putting it on TV stand, he plugged the power cable in socket. He used remote which came along with box to switched on the TV. TV started. He gone through initial set up. We don't have cable, so he connected TV to WIFI. He clicked on YouTube app where TV prompted him to update the app. He did that. Then he tried to play kids video (Peppa Pig) on YouTube, screen went dark. Nothing is coming up on screen. Whenever TV is turn on, BLUE COLOR is showing on screen. Did anyone experience this issue with their 43UF6430 4K TV? If yes, what did you do to resolve the problem? Appreciate your response.

I am feeling really bad that we didn't open this TV when we bought it. We could have noticed this issue right away and could have returned it to retailer.

Did anyone had this ki

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: 43UF6430 4K Smart TV - Screen turned BLUE and thereafter not working.

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-17 15:34:27 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @Windycitygirl01

Would you be able to send me a picture of what you are seeing?