Skip to Content

mms messages

Ok i have a tribute dynasty  it is a month old basically what going on is i deleted some old text messages some of them had pictures in them.

mms messages

Posted on 2018-12-20 22:48:02 Sprint Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Ok i have a tribute dynasty  it is a month old basically what going on is i deleted some old text messages some of them had pictures in them. So also let me state my gallery is empty and i don't have lg cloud set up. so for example say my friend we will call him joe sends me a picture of his dog the message come through and i  the message you see the dog but when you click on it to enlarge it it goes to a different picture that not in my phone but was sent by him at a earlier date. why is this doing this i went to sprint and they told me to send it back to lg and i use my phone everyday and not one of this people that have 2 extra phone. The sprint guy did a hard reset already any feed back would be helpful 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: mms messages

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-12-21 15:27:03 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @NY_Vinchenz, Good day,

I'm sorry you have had difficulties wit your lg tribute, in case there is a memory build up in your phone, please go to settings > General tab > apps & notifications > messaging > clear cache and check if that resolved the issue. 

if not, try  settings > General tab > apps & notifications > messaging > clear data and check if that resolved the issue.

If you save the picture, does it save the old picture or the new picture?